Stage 21: Lab Manual - Horizon 21 (CC #7392)
- Length 21 - 23 mm.
- Arms have increased in length and become slightly bent at the elbows.
- The hands with their short, stubby fingers are still far apart but they are curling slightly over the heart region and approach the lateral margins of the nose.
- There is a delicate fringelike vascular plexus which appears in the superficial tissue of the head.
- In the temporofrontal region there is a growth center which arches over the eye, and in the occipital region a second growth center above the ear.
- The edge of the plexus is approximately halfway between the eye-ear level and the vertex of the head.
- Ovulation age: 51- 53 days.
QUESTION: What changes are occurring in the placement of the hands and feet?