Stage 12: Lab Manual - Horizon 12 (7852 and 5923)
- Length: 3- 5 mm.
- The embryo has 3 branchial bars in this stage.
- The ear vesicles are almost closed but not detached.
- The arm buds is just beginning to appear.
- The intestinal portal can be seen well.
- Ovulation age: 26 - 30 days.
Stage 12: Animation
Developmental Stages in Human Embryos by Ronan O'Rahilly and Fabiola Müller.
Published by Carnegie Institution of Washington, Publication 637. 1987.
Stage 12 (PDF 952 KB)
QUESTION: How many branchial bars does the embryo have in this stage?